Saturday, January 26, 2008

Meet Flat Albert

"Hi, my name's Al"

After a whole lot of fronting on updating blogs, I've finally completed my post about Istanbul. The thing is that it's not on this blog, but another. I'd like to introduce you to Mr. Albert Einstein, or Flat Al. After leaving college a group of my friends decided to imitate a common elementary school project known as Flat Stanley. For the uninitiated, this is a project where a child cuts out a flat man and sends him to a pen pal, who returns the flat man with pictures. As our group of friends spread around the country and the world, we decided to send something as well. A poll was taken and eventually we had our man: Flat Al. He visited me in Hungary and came along to Istanbul as well so go to his blog (click here) if you're interested in seeing Istanbul pics and reading about the trip. Al has had a busy 8 month life, attending numerous parties, taking a roadtrip from Chicago to LA, wedding dress shopping, interning for Google, and even graduating from the University of Virginia! Now he's exploring Albania with Jen, and who knows where he is off to next?

Also, click here to go to my online album of the Turkey pics.

Szia!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Finally! Dad and I very much enjoyed Flat Al and reading your blog. Thanks.